About ALZA Strategies
ALZA Strategies is a full-service public affairs strategy firm based in Sacramento, CA.
We offer high-quality services in media relations, crisis communications, and grassroots outreach for clients whose reputations are on the line.
We also offer expertise into the growing Latino market.
"En ALZA" is Spanish for "On the Rise" and we believe in raising the level of media communications for clients who want to tap into media markets in California, the U.S, and around the world.
- Media Relations
- If you run a corporation, organization, non-profit, professional or trade association, at some point you will find yourself in the news. Dealing with the media can be challenging, but ALZA Strategies can help you turn those challenges into opportunities. With more than 20 years of media relations experience at the local, state, national and international levels, ALZA Strategies can guide you through the media process and help you communicate messages that will help reach your organization's goals. We can help you craft powerful and effective messages and ensure those messages receive the broadest possible exposure.
- Public Affairs
- Public affairs campaigns can be complex. At ALZA Strategies, we have developed the experience and skills necessary to lead you through the intricate process of crafting a public affairs campaign from the ground up. Whether trying to win an election, build grassroots support, create a new image or persuade someone to take your side on an issue, we can help you create and manage a successful public affairs campaign.
- Crisis Communications
- The most important step in crisis management is preventing crises from occurring in the first place. ALZA Strategies team members have helped navigate some of the highest profile media crises in America. Having a crisis management plan can helps mitigate a crisis, but sometimes it's inevitable. When a crisis situation arises it must be managed correctly and expertly. ALZA Strategies can handle any crisis that arises by analyzing the situation, preparing those involved and conducting quick but calculated responses.
- Latino Outreach
- "En Alza" is Spanish for “On the Rise." With California’s economy, Latino population and political clout on the rise, ALZA Strategies not only seeks to similarly raise the level of media communications on behalf of mainstream clients who want to tap into Latino markets, but also help Latino clients tap into mainstream markets. ALZA Strategies has extensive relationships within the Spanish-language and Latino media as well as experience with outreach into the Hispanic community.
- Social Media
- Social media is no longer a separate tactic, but a media relations component that must be ingrained throughout an entire media relations or public affairs campaign – from providing engaging content to identifying potential supporters and allies. We use social media to help deliver your message to key constituencies and audiences and to help us identify opportunities and potential pitfalls. Social media also helps us track public sentiment on your issue, which allows us to provide better rapid response.